Meet the Apex Vets team
Local, experienced people, caring for your pets
We’re really proud of the veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses here at Apex Vets in Denny. They are all highly qualified individuals with a life-long interest in pets and small animals. All our staff are local to Denny and are highly experienced professionals in their field.
Fully qualified nursing staff
It’s our policy to only employ qualified registered veterinary nurses. Our RVN’s are regulated by a strict code of conduct and are trained to level 3-diploma or degree standard.
Preventing, diagnosing & treating pet injury & illness
Our friendly team are highly experienced in small animals veterinary practice and can help you with all aspects of your pet’s healthcare, including:
- Preventative healthcare – vaccinations, parasite protection, health checks & more
- Neutering – avoid unwanted pregnancies and gain in behaviour & health benefits
- Dental hygiene – how to keep your pet’s teeth & gums healthy
- New Puppies & Kittens – helping you to give them the Best Start
- Exotic Pets – a wide range of pets including small mammals, reptiles and birds
Find out about all of the veterinary services our Denny vets and nurses can provide.